Everything Alive Negotiable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Alive Negotiable

I'm selling everything alive in my tank. Make a offer on anything and the worst I can say is no. Queen anthias, swallow tail angel, fat female anthias, huge blue leg hermit, peppermint shrimp, harliquin shrimp, blue pistol shrimp(once the tank is almost empty because he's fast!) Various snails.

Corals. Various shrooms $5-10, blue trumpet colony baseball size $20, big neon green plating pavona rock 8" by 5" $25, baby red speckle anenome $10, neon tip finger leather "6 around $20, bright neon green singularia...spelling... $20.
    Lots of others I'm sure that fell behind rocks that I know are alive. Pm me to come look around. No holds.
    Stay Salty

yo, not my shroom dude. I want that back. My tank is doing really well now.
    240g FOWLR - complete!, WIP 125g reef/inverts, WIP 30g/20g mantis.

Comment

The two awesome shrooms are not listed for a reason lol.
      Stay Salty

Comment

LOL I may come look at some of your stuff, since my stuff is all now alive and happy.

Comment

Anything left?
          NWIMAC - Insane Reef Posse - CMAS - GLJT member.

I don't see the glass as half full, or half empty. I see it as spill resistant

Comment

Sent you a message
            Stay Salty

Comment

Letting the whole tank go except for the lights and skimmer for $250
              Stay Salty

Comment

Someone buy this thing so I can upgrade!
                Stay Salty

Comment

Originally posted by Stingray2182 View Post
                  Letting the whole tank go except for the lights and skimmer for $250
                  This includes all live rock,fish and coral. Will entertain the offers for the Bubble Magus Curve 7 Protein Skimmer!
                  Stay Salty

Comment

I need to come see what you have left. My little reef is finally officially back on the restocking plan. Nothing has died and everything is thriving so I'm allowed to buy corals again

Also, I need to get my shroomies from you!

Comment

Anything left?

Comment

Yep, crown leather growing everyday. Neon green Singularia(spelling) seriously glows like its a glowstick. Um... pavona with alot of seafoam palys. Melanarous wrasse. Snails. Small rose speckled Bubble tip anemone. Please text me for easier communication or pics. 708-362-8558 Bobby
                        Stay Salty

Comment

Last chance! I'm going to be shutting this thing down and cook all the rock as soon as we have a nice weekend.
                          Stay Salty

Comment

If you sell it what tank are you going to get?
                            Tankless

Comment

I'm looking for anything 4' rimless or back to where I was really happy and a 60 Gallon cube. I loved that tank.
                              Stay Salty

Comment

Working...
                              X