Interest in having a January meeting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest in having a January meeting?

Please vote in the poll whether you are interested in having a January meeting. Also, any suggestions as to locations, does not have to be at someone's house. Could even meet at a restaurant or something.
    Yes
    76.47%
    No
    23.53%

The poll is expired.

75 Gallon mixed reef, Trigger Systems Ruby 30S, Lifereef SVS3-24 Skimmer, Eheim 1262, 2x AI Vega LED Lights, 2x Jebao RW-8 powerheads

Interest in having a January meeting?

Originally posted by mlott132 View Post
    Please vote in the poll whether you are interested in having a January meeting. Also, any suggestions as to locations, does not have to be at someone's house. Could even meet at a restaurant or something.
    I really never know when or where the meetings are but would like to attend. I am a novice to reefing and really hoping to get som expert advice from the other members of the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dmiles3264; 12-29-2017, 07:58 PM.

Comment

I am in figure out where and when and I am in
      john
      Tankless

Comment

I'm interested in a meeting as well even though I'm not currently a club member, but will rejoin if the club is going to continue. Getting to the meeting would depend on the location since I'm a bit further away than I used to be.

Comment

Don’t feel bad Iam down in Wheatfield but willing to got one meeting where ever
          Last edited by skjohn98; 01-02-2018, 10:17 PM.
          Tankless

Comment

Seems like bringing frags to swap would increase interest and a simple thing to do.

Comment

Put it on the thread if you have something to sell or trade that gets more interest in people coming to the meetings
              Tankless

Comment

I would like to be in would be nice to see everyone again
                180 gallon reef ready w 75 gallon sump, sro 3000 ext, diy full spectrum leds.
                http://s260.photobucket.com/user/cub...lo9ig.jpg.html

Comment

I would be in. Just a really busy season with getting passed Christmas and all.

I don't think its worth shutting down the club site though. I am newer around here but it seems like you guys have put a lot of work into getting the club this far. I have been reefing long enough to know that interest goes from obsessed, bored, and stressed in the same quarter. I have contemplated getting out of the hobby over the years but every year I am so glad that I have not.

I think a super relevant e-mail to all users like the admin sent is a GREAT way to reach out to people.

Comment

I'm in if there is a meeting. I'm newish to the area (moved here 2 years ago from Michigan). It would be nice to meet up with some people around the area interested in this hobby.
                    75 Gallon Mixed Reef, 20 Gallon RFA Tank, 5 Gallon Mixed Reef. Tank Blog

Comment

Looks like we have a great positive response in having a meeting. Anyone have ideas where to have it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      75 Gallon mixed reef, Trigger Systems Ruby 30S, Lifereef SVS3-24 Skimmer, Eheim 1262, 2x AI Vega LED Lights, 2x Jebao RW-8 powerheads

Comment

Mike my house in portage is available for a meeting but no tank there, is there anyone else that could host?
                        Tankless

Comment

Darkw where in Michigan?any good LFS’s?
                          Tankless

Comment

Just to throw an idea out there, both Off Square Brewing and New Oberpfalz Brewing have some good sized seating areas. Both have good food and beer (for those that can drink and like beer).

Comment

Originally posted by chevyguy8893 View Post
                              Just to throw an idea out there, both Off Square Brewing and New Oberpfalz Brewing have some good sized seating areas. Both have good food and beer (for those that can drink and like beer).
                              Where are they
                              Last edited by skjohn98; 01-14-2018, 08:21 PM.
                              Tankless

Comment

Working...
                              X