No announcement yet.

Who am I?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry to hear this. If there's anything you need send me a text or pm.
    Stay Salty

Comment

Im so sorry you have to deal with this. My heart goes out to you and your family.
      30gal nuvo mixed reef,cc120 led panel, hydor slim skimmer, 3 hydor powerheads.
      Params:
      1. Skimmer cup clean.
      2. Top off container filled.
      3. Sg1.025
      4. Temp 78' done

Comment

Quick update on things.

Still haven't built the stand for the 210. I have the wood in the garage, but I haven't gotten it done yet. I am a procrastinator, but it is not entirely my fault.

As mentioned in an earlier post, I help run a basketball camp every summer with the Griffith HS coaches. I also am a board member for the local boys' basketball rec league in town in charge of quite a few things with the league. In early August, the new head coach for the HS team(he was the main assistant coach last year) asked me in for a meeting and surprised me by asking me to join his coaching staff as his assistant coach. I have absolutely no HS coaching experience, and it took me a couple of days, but I eventually accepted the job.

My days now consist of me doing my web business work in the morning and I am up at the HS every night for about 4.5 hours coaching the Varsity(as an assistant) and 6th-grade team(my son is on the team). I have been working from home for 4+ years now and it has been a major change to have to go somewhere every day again. Not sure if I am going to continue to do it again after this year, but getting paid to coach has made the adjustment a little easier.

I still have many moments where I go to call my dad to tell him something about my life. Not thinking about it daily anymore as my life is just crazy busy now...silver lining.

Hope everyone is well....miss seeing a lot of the old friends that were around when this place started.

Comment

Working...
        X