This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact Nwimac information

If your having any issues with the forum or problems with you account contact us at
    Webmaster@nwimac.org or
    Nwimac@gmail.com
    Also this is a good way for new users to contact us that is having a problem getting their profile registered.
    We also have issues with hotmail not receiving our registration emails or our mass emails. So if you have a secondary email besides a hotmail account try using that one instead.
    Www.advocare.com/140815447

Re: Contact Nwimac information

Also worth noting every member on this website has a little email button that is populated in there Post at the bottom. So if you want to email one of the board members directly just follow that link
    Dave

http://www.rowelab.com/AquaController/sig.php?n=yukon

Comment

Hello,

New to the club here. I was just wondering if there is an address or place to find the address for the meetings? Also I can bring my $10 to the meeting on the 17th.

Thanks,
      Scout Hughes

Comment

Welcome!!!! Monthly meetings are held in different locations each month. On the board index there is a forum for the monthly meetings and regional events

Comment

Originally posted by scout
          Hello,

New to the club here. I was just wondering if there is an address or place to find the address for the meetings? Also I can bring my $10 to the meeting on the 17th.

Thanks,
          Scout Hughes
          Welcome scout!
          Dues are currently $5 but in December we will be collecting dues for 2014 of $20.
          Our November meeting info is in the monthly meetings and local events thread. There you can find the address for our meetings coming this Sunday.
          In that section you can also find the post about our upcoming club winter dinner meeting/mini frag swap. Please check that out and let us know if you'd be able to join us then too.
          Www.advocare.com/140815447

Comment

Working...
          X