Dosing Pump Opinions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dosing Pump Opinions

Need to get the tank more automated so I can get away for a while. Don't know if I can trust any of my family to take care of the tank needs other than feeding. Big item on my list is a dosing pump. Looking for opinions for those who have them. What do you have and what do you feel are the pros and cons?
    75 Gallon mixed reef, Trigger Systems Ruby 30S, Lifereef SVS3-24 Skimmer, Eheim 1262, 2x AI Vega LED Lights, 2x Jebao RW-8 powerheads

Mike
    I don't have one but I am interested I would would like to try setting up one but I see where some people run two or three what are you planning on dosing
    Tankless

Comment

Would be Aqua Vitro eight.four and calcification as well as Red Sea NOPOX.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      75 Gallon mixed reef, Trigger Systems Ruby 30S, Lifereef SVS3-24 Skimmer, Eheim 1262, 2x AI Vega LED Lights, 2x Jebao RW-8 powerheads

Comment

Any reason why you don't run BRS chemicals? I've had a jaebo doser for 2 years and still haven't hooked it up.

Comment

Tried changing last year and my tank suffered. Was going to use Aquaforest product and was not happy. Went back to what I know works for my tank and going to stick with it. Lost a couple corals that I really liked. Everything is growing great again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X